Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Interview With the Owner of online store (The Raven's Room)

Let's talk woman's clothing and accessories with a good friend of my shall we.


Chris: Krista, can you tell me where you're from?


I am from the Boise, ID area.





Chris: And your company is based out of there as well?



We are mainly based out of Nampa, ID.




Chris: For anyone that doesn't know what you sell can you please tell us?



We make handmade, upcycled, and revamped items such as hair accessories, clothing, home decor, skin care items, and wedding bouquets. We also do custom orders upon request.





Chris: I see you cater to the alternative woman, the one that's into horror, metal, punk, ect, is this done on purpose? 

For the most part, yes, this is done on purpose. My partner and I love to look beyond the norm and we enjoy providing unique items for our customers. Our slogan is "So Original, So You..." and we try to keep strong to it.








Chris: I must say i love you're skull hair clips, there fantastic; who comes up with your designs?


I actually came up with that design. For most of our items my partner, Taraya, and I collaborate to see what we can   come up with. But, there are some items that are of our own minds





Chris: Who gave you the inspiration to start your own company?


Taraya and I are basically house wives that got sick of the day to day routine and we wanted more out of life. We sat  down one day to figure this problem out and we came up with The Raven's Room as our solution to the dull and the drab.



Chris: What was your favorite horror movie growing up as a kid?

As a kid, I wasn't much into horror, but my whole family was. So if I had to pick one, I would say "It". That was '  terrifying to me as a kid. lol



Chris: I also know you like metal, do you use that to infuse different designs in your clothing and accessories?

try to on some items, but from a business point of view I have to keep in mind that a lot of people are not like me and just  because I'm obsessed with something doesn't mean that other people will be equally infatuated.



Chris:  Where do we see Krista in 5 years?


In 5 years I hope to still be running The Raven's Room,but at a much stronger level, finishing with college, and what the  hell, probably have a couple of kids! lol



Chris: Do you have Plugs you'd like to make?



Taraya Rizzo is my partner in this whole shenanigan and our website:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRavensRoom





twitter: @theravensroom

No comments:

Post a Comment